Archive for March 13th, 2012
Paleo Breakfast Vegan Frittata Recipe
Paleo breakfast recipe quick and easy. Frittata usually cooked in cast-iron skillet is a flat Italian-style omelet. Frittata can also be cooked in large baking cooked in a large baking dish. In any event frittata is sliced and served to a large group of people (5-8). Frittata cooked with desired vegetables, ham, bacon or sausages. Frittata are thicker than omelet and all ingredients incorporated with the eggs. May want to gather a few left-over foods combine with eggs a whip up delicious Paleo Breakfast.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 medium eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk (more is needed)
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 cups baby spinach sliced
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms with stems
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- In separate bowl whisk eggs, almond milk and season. Mix well and set aside.
- Line medium skillet with olive oil bring to medium heat
- Add garlic, spinach, red onion, mushrooms and red pepper.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until vegetables tender.
- Add in eggs mixture to vegetables in skillet. Lower heat to low.
- Cook approximately 10 minutes
- Finished frittata cut in wedges and top with parsley.